Tamriel Unleashed
Welcome to Tamriel Unleashed! Please Register with your Character's First and last name
Tamriel Unleashed
Welcome to Tamriel Unleashed! Please Register with your Character's First and last name
Tamriel Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tamriel Unleashed

It is the beginning of the fifth age, And tamriel is in turmoil, war rages everywhere, and that isn't the big problem. The Deadra are Angery, and want one thing. Death.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:28 pm
Affiliates
OUR BUTTON:

AFFILIATES:

Rules regarding Daedra, Dragons, and heads of orginizations (MUST READ IF YOU WISH TO BE ONE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
David RazacRazer
Admin
Admin
David RazacRazer

Character sheet
Weapons and Armor:
Dragonborn: Yes
Alliance: Tamriel

Rules regarding Daedra, Dragons, and heads of orginizations (MUST READ IF YOU WISH TO BE ONE) Empty
PostSubject: Rules regarding Daedra, Dragons, and heads of orginizations (MUST READ IF YOU WISH TO BE ONE)   Rules regarding Daedra, Dragons, and heads of orginizations (MUST READ IF YOU WISH TO BE ONE) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:57 pm

I know you must be thinking "I'm new here, I will join as a daedra and rule the dark side of the plot" The answer to that is one, big, fat, NO. Leadership positions will not be given out willy nilly. you must earn my trust. Your first character should be a regular mortal. If you want them to join the Dark Brotherhood, Fighters guild, Companions ect. Feel free to, but you shall not rise to the leadership position due to the fact David Razacrazer is the leader of all of them (with the exceptions of the Mages guild and Fighters guild, those, yet again, you have to earn my trust)

once you have been on the forum a while and still want to be a Dragon or Daedra, shoot me a PM, and I'll give you the go ahead or no.
Back to top Go down
https://tamrielunleashed.board-directory.net

Rules regarding Daedra, Dragons, and heads of orginizations (MUST READ IF YOU WISH TO BE ONE)
Page 1 of 1